#FIREBALLERWEEKEND Contest Description
Now that you can get together with your bubble, we want to help you enjoy these moments even more. Fireball Whisky is offering a chance for you and 5 friends to celebrate like a baller. The Grand Prize includes a stay for you and 5 friends at the Bisha Hotel in Toronto, helicopter transportation to CityView Drive-In to enjoy VELD in a custom Fireball vehicle. To enter, show us how you would send a drink to friends in a responsible, safe way. Post your video and include the hashtag #fireballerweekend.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: Fireball Whisky Canada #fireballerweekend (the “Contest”)
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, you must be: (i) a resident of Ontario; and (ii) 19 years of age or older. Not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are not eligible to enter or win, if you are: a) an employee, representative or agent of Sazerac or any other sponsor (the “Sponsor”), or any of their respective affiliates and related companies, advertising or promotional agencies, contest judging organization, any participating stores or the prize suppliers; b) an employee or contractor of a provincial liquor authority, a beverage alcohol distribution company or a participating licensed establishment, or, any liquor licensee authorized by a provincial liquor authority; c) anyone involved in the development and/or administration of the Contest or d) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons.
- JUDGING CRITERIA FOR WINNER SELECTION: On August 18 , 2020 one (1) entrant will be selected based on the judging criteria set out below. Each Entry will be reviewed for content before judged, and will be based on 25% originality, 50% creativity and 25% realistic and safe, all as determined by Sponsor and/or its agent in their sole discretion. Sponsor or its designated agent will attempt to notify the selected entrant by direct messaging/commenting on their Entry. If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of the first attempted notification; (ii) fails to execute and return to Sponsor any required Declaration and Release of Liability form within the time period indicated on such form; or (iv) cannot accept the applicable Prize as awarded for any reason whatsoever; then the applicable Prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion and time permitting, to select an alternate winner.
- PRIZE: There is one prize available to be won. The Prize consists of (i) 3 rooms at the BISHA hotel in Toronto for the night of August 22, 2020 , (ii) helicopter transportation to the CityView Drive-In on August 22, 2020, (iii) tickets to see the VELD performance at CityView Drive-In on August 22, 2020. Winner shall be responsible for any costs or expenses associated with the Prize not outlined as included above, including but not limited to transportation to and from winner’s home residence to BISHA hotel in Toronto, taxes, travel and/or medical insurance, and security fees, drinks, meals, gratuities and all incidental and personal expenses. All travel arrangements and accommodations must be booked through Sponsor or its agent. Winner will be required to follow all directions of Sponsor and the Event organizers; failure to do so may result in termination of their participation, or continued participation, in the Prize and/or the Event. Once the itinerary has been finalized between winner and Sponsor, no changes can be made unless approved by Sponsor. The approximate value of this Prize is $9,000. Winner is not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual and stated value, if any. Winner and guests must be legal drinking age in the province of Ontario. Prize is not transferable or assignable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize of equivalent monetary value, if a Prize or any part of the Prize, cannot be awarded as described for any reason. The Releasees (as defined below) will not be responsible, however, if weather conditions, event cancellations, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent a Prize or any part of a Prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, winner will not be provided with a substitute Prize or cash equivalent. Prize will only be released to the verified winner. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate eligible winner.
- RELEASES, ETC.: Before being declared a winner of a Prize, a selected entrant may be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance and a Release of Liability form, which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Official Contest Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Sponsor, its respective advertising and promotional agencies, any contest judging organization, provincial liquor authorities, beer distribution companies, Instagram, parent companies and affiliates of the foregoing and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet.
The Releasees do not make, nor in any manner are responsible or liable for: (i) any warranty, guarantee or representation, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition; and (ii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize, travel related thereto (as applicable), or otherwise from participation in this Contest. The winner will also be required to sign a document in a form acceptable to the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (“LCBO”) releasing the LCBO, its directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability of any kind in connection with the Contest, or occurring as a result of the Prize being awarded. Declaration and Release documents must be returned within the time period indicated in the documents or the applicable Prize will be forfeited. Winner’s guest(s) must also sign and return a Declaration and Release of Liability form prior to travel and/or participating in the Prize. The name(s) of guests cannot be changed once the Declaration and Release of Liability form has been received by Sponsor or its agent.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Without limiting the limitations of liability set forth elsewhere in these Official Contest Rules and/or the Declaration of Compliance and Release of Liability, and for greater certainty, the Releasees will not be liable for: a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the capturing and/or processing of entries; b) the theft, loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or the Contest Website; c) any problems with, or technical malfunctions of, telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; d) any failure of any e-mail to be received by or from Sponsor and/or entry to be captured or recorded for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; e) damage to a participant’s or other person’s system occasioned by participation or downloading of materials in this Contest; f) any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these Official Contest Rules, the selection and/or announcement of eligible winner(s), and/or the distribution of any Prize(s); and/or g) any combination of the above.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of administering the Contest, including, but not limited to, for the purpose of receiving one or more messages, whether electronic or not, from the Sponsor or its designated representative, which may provide entrants with information regarding the Contest or otherwise further the administration of the Contest. The entrant will be deemed to have solicited these messages from the Sponsor by virtue of entering the Contest. By accepting any Prize, the winners consent to the collection, use and disclosure to the public of their names, addresses (city, province/territory), voices, statements and photographs or other likenesses for publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any media or formats, including but not limited to the Internet, without further notice, permission or compensation. Personal information will not otherwise be used or disclosed without consent. This section does not limit any other consent(s) that an individual may provide the Sponsor or others in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of their personal information.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the relevant Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- COPYRIGHT-PROTECTED WORK: By submitting an Entry into the Contest, the entrant represents and warrants that the Entry submitted is original to the entrant, and all right, title, and interest (including copyright) thereto is owned and/or controlled by the entrant to the full extent necessary to enable the Sponsor to use the Entry as contemplated herein; and that the Entry does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common law rights of any third party. In consideration for the opportunity to participate in the Contest, the entrant hereby (i) grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Entry, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest, or, for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Entry in favour of the Sponsor (and anyone authorized by the Sponsor to use the Entry); and (iii) agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all claims related, directly or indirectly, to his/her Entry – including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
- RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, amend or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
- MISCELLANEOUS: All decisions of the Sponsor, or any contest judging organization as designated by it, are final and binding without right of appeal in all matters relating to this Contest and by entering this Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules. The Releasees will not be responsible for illegible, incomplete, lost, postage-due, misdirected, affected by technical failures, errors or late entries which will be void. Any use of automated devices is prohibited. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants (or any other entrant(s) as deemed necessary by the Sponsor). Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. An entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry in question. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify, from this Contest and any future Contest or other promotion conducted by Sponsor, any individual that it finds or believes to be not in compliance with these Official Contest Rules; to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Subject only to applicable law and any required regulatory approval, the Sponsor reserves the right and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Contest Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these Official Contest Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor affects the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Official Contest Rules, or for any other reason. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Official Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these English Official Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- LIQUOR AUTHORITIES: The provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this Contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever with regard to any matter relating to this Contest. In Ontario, “Provincial Liquor Authorities” refers to the Liquor Control Board of Ontario and the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The information you provide will only be used by Sponsor for the purposes of the administration and fulfilment of this Contest.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SITES: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor. Any questions, comments, or complaints will be directed to the Sponsor. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of the administration and fulfillment of this Contest.